Friday, February 19, 2010

Pictures and comments

Dear readers: A few quick housekeeping points...

Although I try to include a few pictures with each post, there are many more that I cannot squeeze onto the blog page.  Since some of you are not on Facebook, I've begun uploading the images to my public Picasa account. You can check out all of my Argentina photos along with some older albums at picasaweb.google.com/nicole.dunc.

Also the default settings only allowed other registered bloggers to post comments on Café and Mate.  I've changed it so that everyone is welcome to comment— let's just keep it clean (my parents read this stuff, ha).

In the meantime, I leave you all with a picture of my budget dinner from last weekend.  The one on the left is carne (beef) and the one on the right is pollo (chicken).  The wine, Pequeña Vasija, is probably one of the best you can get buy for 10 pesos.

Buen provecho!

1 comment:

  1. Aww this picture makes me want to cry :(. Only 30% of the plate is covered with food!
    Oooo...sweet pics you have on the Picasa site!

    ReplyDelete